The Robertson Foundation for Government is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of Robertson family members and an Advisory Board including experienced professionals in the Federal Government, academia, and the private sector.
The Robertson Family carry on the vision of Charles and Marie by devoting themselves to the goals of the Foundation. Robertson Family Board Members include:
The board is advised by Greg Lebedev.
Dr. Michael Schneider is Advisor to the Fellows of the Foundation.
Alexandra Ghara is Program Manager of the Foundation.
The Advisory Board gives the Robertson Foundation for Government and our Fellows input on events, job-hunting, networking, and more.
Our Advisory Board is composed of:
The Deans of our partner schools work with the Robertson Foundation for Government to provide a wide variety of opportunities to our Fellows.
Our Partner School Deans are:
- James Stavridis, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University
- James B. Steinberg, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse University
- Robert Orr, School of Public Policy, University of Maryland
- Peter F. Cowhey, School of International Relations and Pacific Studies, University of California, San Diego
- Ryan C. Crocker, Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University